| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Port-Au-Prince in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 58mm (2.3in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Port-Au-Prince is moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:11 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
- There are approximately 3:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Port-Au-Prince February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Port-Au-Prince, Haiti
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Port-Au-Prince:
- Monte Cristi, Dominican Republic - 181.6 kms (112.8 miles) NNE
- Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic - 177.3 kms (110.2 miles) NNE
- Dajabon, Dominican Republic - 150.8 kms (93.7 miles) NNE
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 159.9 kms (99.4 miles) NE
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 169.7 kms (105.4 miles) NE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 182 kms (113.1 miles) NE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 181.4 kms (112.7 miles) ENE
- Restauracion, Dominican Republic - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) ENE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) ENE
- Hondo Valle, Dominican Republic - 78.9 kms (49 miles) ENE
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 93.6 kms (58.1 miles) ENE
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 162.3 kms (100.8 miles) E
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 98.9 kms (61.5 miles) E
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 119.3 kms (74.1 miles) E
- Duverge, Dominican Republic - 85.8 kms (53.3 miles) E
- Jimani, Dominican Republic - 51.3 kms (31.9 miles) E
- Barahona, Dominican Republic - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) E
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) ESE
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic - 74.9 kms (46.5 miles) ESE